Mrs S Harrison – Head of Faculty
Ethos – The general aim of the Careers Education and Guidance is to help pupils to:
- Know themselves better
- Be aware of education, training and career opportunities
- Make choices about their own education and training
- Manage the move from school to new roles and situations.
The school offers:
- Access to guidance
- An opportunity for pupils to compile a personal record of achievements in around time spent at school
- Experience of the world of work
- Access to up-to-date sources of information about education and career opportunities available post-16
- An opportunity for pupils to compile a personal action plan
Most staff are involved somehow or other in the Careers Education and Guidance programme as we believe this is the best way to provide a well-rounded education.
Careers and Provider Access policies are available on our Policies page
Click here to see some useful careers links (pdf)
Worcester Sixth Form College – Preparing for Sixth Form Study