- Mrs K House – Joint head of faculty
- Miss A Smith – Joint head of faculty
- Mrs D Wall – Teacher
- Mr M House – Teacher
- Mrs C Wright – Technician
- Mrs H Hawkins – Technician
Ethos – The Curriculum Area has a clear and constant focus on improving the quality of teaching and learning in order to ensure the very best rates of progress for pupils. Colleagues are encouraged to employ a variety of teaching strategies. There is a drive towards self-improvement and personal development through an open, honest and reflective approach to teaching.
Science has changed our lives and is vital to the world’s future prosperity. At Tenbury High Ormiston Academy, we aim to:
- develop scientific knowledge and conceptual understanding through the specific disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics
- develop understanding of the nature, processes and methods of science through different types of science enquiries that help pupils to answer scientific questions about the world around them
- equip pupils with the scientific knowledge required to understand the uses and implications of science, today and for the future.
We aim to challenge all pupils and ensure that every pupil achieves and enjoys in Science. This is done through an engaging and exciting curriculum.
THOA Science Website